21 December 2006

"Arbol" de Navidad



ET and I decided not to get a Christmas tree this year. A) We couldn't imagine having a winter tree in our house during the summer B) I am not a big fan of fake Christmas trees. (Though, I have to admit I have seen some nice ones)

Well, call it Charlie Brown-style, but we have semi-converted our lovely in door plant to a little Christmas bush. Our two little ornaments are compliments of Tres Tias. Perhaps I'll manage to invent some more over the next few days.


3 Comments:

Agent EFT said...

Maybe a popcorn strand.. but it might be too heavy for that little guy!

:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Amazon.com shipped to Montevideo? The tree needs help. Don't forget the Milk & Cookies for Santies Claus..

La Gaucha Guapa said...

Oh the vendors would love that idea! I can just see them stringing strands of "pop" (as they call it here) and selling it in the street!